Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Video profile

Long time Patient show details Long time Patient
Aug 13th, 2015

Great Doctor. Have seen him for a number of years. Always feel better after a visit.

I Never Went Back! show details I Never Went Back!
Jul 18th, 2015

He didn't listen to me. During testing he was nice. At my follow-up appointment, Dr. Mercado was rather rash and stern when I asked him whether or not a pre-existing health issue could have promoted my cardio issues. It was too troubling for him to answer and he proceeded to the door with his intern. His intern rolled her eyes and was somewhat shocked by his unprofessional ism.

or show details or
by mary on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr. Mercader is one of the most fascinating doctors I've ever met! He's my heart doctor and I've learned a great deal from him as well as be inspired to take better care of my heart! I'm particularly impressed with his efforts at leading teams of other heart specialists to Nicaragua to help people in developing countries and train their doctors.

Mar 6th, 2013

I saw Dr. Mercader in clinic for atrial fibrillation. He was very thorough in explaining to me what atrial fibrillation was, and the problems that can come from it. I would definitely send my relatives and friends to see him should they need a cardiologist

Not the greatest Doctor show details Not the greatest Doctor
Nov 10th, 2012

Initially, Dr. Mercader presented himself as a competent physician, but that changed very fast with poor follow-ups and a bedside manner that was less than caring. I will never see him again.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Marco Mercader of GW Hospital is an Excellent Physician and Heart Doctor who is empathetic to his patients and their serious concerns. He contacted me personally on a Sunday to check and see how I was doing-a rare thing these days-which I was very appreciative of. Needless to say, if my situation ever gets to the stage where a serious invasive procedure/operation needs to be performed, it is Dr. Mercader that I will have the utmost of trust and confidence in performing the procedure.