Dr. Marco Mercader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Mercader?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marco Mercader?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

Long time Patient

Great Doctor. Have seen him for a number of years. Always feel better after a visit.

July 19th, 2015

I Never Went Back!

He didn't listen to me. During testing he was nice. At my follow-up appointment, Dr. Mercado was rather rash and stern when I asked him whether or not a pre-existing health issue could have promoted my cardio issues. It was too troubling for him to answer and he proceeded to the door with his intern. His intern rolled her eyes and was somewhat shocked by his unprofessional ism.

January 1st, 2014

or

Dr. Mercader is one of the most fascinating doctors I've ever met! He's my heart doctor and I've learned a great deal from him as well as be inspired to take better care of my heart! I'm particularly impressed with his efforts at leading teams of other heart specialists to Nicaragua to help people in developing countries and train their doctors.

March 6th, 2013

I saw Dr. Mercader in clinic for atrial fibrillation. He was very thorough in explaining to me what atrial fibrillation was, and the problems that can come from it. I would definitely send my relatives and friends to see him should they need a cardiologist

November 10th, 2012

Not the greatest Doctor

Initially, Dr. Mercader presented himself as a competent physician, but that changed very fast with poor follow-ups and a bedside manner that was less than caring. I will never see him again.

August 25th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Marco Mercader of GW Hospital is an Excellent Physician and Heart Doctor who is empathetic to his patients and their serious concerns. He contacted me personally on a Sunday to check and see how I was doing-a rare thing these days-which I was very appreciative of. Needless to say, if my situation ever gets to the stage where a serious invasive procedure/operation needs to be performed, it is Dr. Mercader that I will have the utmost of trust and confidence in performing the procedure.

January 23rd, 2015