Marco A Mercader, MD
George Washington University
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW # ACC-4TH
Washington, DC 20037
202-741-3333
Locations and availability (2)

|  or  |  show details
by mary on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr. Mercader is one of the most fascinating doctors I've ever met! He's my heart doctor and I've learned a great deal from him as well as be inspired to take better care of my heart! I'm particularly impressed with his efforts at leading teams of other heart specialists to Nicaragua to help people in developing countries and train their doctors.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I saw Dr. Mercader in clinic for atrial fibrillation. He was very thorough in explaining to me what atrial fibrillation was, and the problems that can come from it. I would definitely send my relatives and friends to see him should they need a cardiologist

|  Not the greatest Doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Initially, Dr. Mercader presented himself as a competent physician, but that changed very fast with poor follow-ups and a bedside manner that was less than caring. I will never see him again.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Marco Mercader of GW Hospital is an Excellent Physician and Heart Doctor who is empathetic to his patients and their serious concerns. He contacted me personally on a Sunday to check and see how I was doing-a rare thing these days-which I was very appreciative of. Needless to say, if my situation ever gets to the stage where a serious invasive procedure/operation needs to be performed, it is Dr. Mercader that I will have the utmost of trust and confidence in performing the procedure.