A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Molina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Molina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bone Density
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Infectious Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Panic Disorder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco T. Molina practice?
Dr. Marco Molina practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.