A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Molina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bone Density
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Infectious Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Panic Disorder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco Molina practice?
- Dr. Marco Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Molina practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.