Learn more about Dr. Marco Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Molina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bone Density
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Infectious Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Panic Disorder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco Molina practice?
- Dr. Marco Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Molina practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.