A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Diaz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Diaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco N Diaz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marco N. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Marco Diaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marco Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME and Scarborough, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.