Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marco Paliotta
Dr. Marco Paliotta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Greenwich, CT (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Paliotta is affiliated with OU Medical Center, Portsmouth Regional Hospital and Exeter Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marco Paliotta has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marco Paliotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Katherine Morris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi21
Dr. Lacy Harville III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi31
Dr. Larry Pennington
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi38