inactive

Marco A Paliotta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 4th, 2012
surgery
i will never ever take my son back to paliota, my son was diagnosed with tetrology of fallot he had heart surgery when he was six months, dr paliota did his surgery, but messed it up, my son got tranfered to tx and they redid his surgery there, but now thanks to dr paliota my son has to keep on having surgery his whole life i wouldn't recomend paliota ..

January 8th, 2012
Dr Paliotta saved my grandson's life. He had coarctation of his aorta and a very large vsd. He was very kind and patient and caring. He made sure we understood everything. I would recommend him to anyone!!

August 31st, 2010
Dr. Paliotta Review
He is the best heart surgeon I have seen in many years. He has saved my grandson's life. My grandson had a very difficult of atrial tachycardia. He had to have heart surgery, he was given a medication prior to surgery to ease his nervousness, and his pain management was handled very quickly. He was in ICU only one day and discharged after four days because of the wonderful surgeon Dr. Paliotta is. If OU Childrens Hospital lets this surgeon go they will have the greatest loss ever.