A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Pappagallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Pappagallo, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Pappagallo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappagallo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pappagallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Pappagallo MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marco Pappagallo practice?
- Dr. Marco Pappagallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Pappagallo practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.