A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Patti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Patti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Giuseppe Patti MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco G. Patti practice?
- Dr. Marco Patti has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Patti practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.