A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Patti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Patti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco G. Patti practice?
Dr. Marco Patti practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Chicago Surgeons, Chicago Oncologists, and Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.