A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Patti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Patti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Giuseppe Patti MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco G. Patti practice?
- Dr. Marco Patti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marco Patti practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Chicago Surgeons.