2.5

Waiting 3-weeks after followup for Pavesi to write CPAP Prescription show details Waiting 3-weeks after followup for Pavesi to write CPAP Prescription
Feb 19th, 2015

I paid my $65 co-pay and went for a followup of a sleep study with Dr. Pavesi. Unfortunately the staff had lost my paperwork and the doctor could not prescribe my CPAP machine because the lost paperwork contained my CPAP setting. So rthat was $65 down the drain. I called the company that did the sleep study and they informed me that they had sent the paperwork to Dr. Pavesi's office on two separate occasions before my appointment. I was told that I would receive followup contact by his assistance. After no follow-up contact by his assistance, I called the office on 3 separate occasions and explained my situation to the staff. 2 weeks ago I was promised a call by his assistant. No followup contact. II called 3 days ago and was promised followup contact that day. No follow up contact. I called today with the promised of follow-up contact that day. Still no follow up contact by doctor Pavesi's assistant!

Retire show details Retire
Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Pavesi should really retire!