Learn more about Dr. Marco Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Valentin Perez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marco V. Perez practice?
- Dr. Marco Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Perez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.