Learn more about Dr. Marco Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Valentin Perez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marco V. Perez practice?
- Dr. Marco Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Perez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.