Dr. Marco Perez MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 30th, 2015
Souless doctor turns medicine into a joke
This "doctor" has completely tainted my view of medicine. He is arrogant and lacks compassion. Dr. Perez ignored everything I had to say and treated me like a little kid. If you want to get in contact with Dr. Perez, whether you are a patient or not, good luck. He will not see you in person unless he has a test he wants to do on you to satisfy his own personal curiosities. You will not be able to get in touch with him through calling the cardiac clinic. He has regularly ignored my requests for filling out forms, writing notes/letters, and getting more information. You can call the cardiovascular clinic everyday for a week straight, but you will not be able to get any information from him (why he ignored all of your requests for example), not even a brief explanation relayed through a staff member. I assume he also treats the staff of the cardiovascular clinic poorly because they seem as frustrated as I am when trying to get anything done with Dr. Perez. If you are looking for wholistic care search elsewhere. This man views you only as a body and does not treat you as a person. I should also mention that very long wait times are a guarantee when working with Dr. Perez. In one instance, I arrived at 9 AM as requested for a 30 minute procedure (which I believed was unnecessary). I did not leave the hospital until 5 PM. Please stay away from this doctor at all costs, you will be terribly disappointed by any interaction with Dr. Perez.