A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrazzuoli graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrazzuoli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrazzuoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli practice?
Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli practices Dermatology near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Milford Dermatologists.