A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Marco Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Orthopedic Surgeons.