A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Salazar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Salazar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco A Salazar MD and PHD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Marco Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Salazar practices Surgery near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Surgeons.