A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Sobrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Sobrino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobrino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobrino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Sobrino, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobrino graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Sobrino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Antonio Sobrino FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Sobrino practice?
- Dr. Marco Sobrino has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marco Sobrino practices Surgery near Burien, WA.