A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Sobrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Sobrino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobrino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Sobrino, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobrino graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Sobrino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Antonio Sobrino FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Sobrino practice?
- Dr. Marco Sobrino has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marco Sobrino practices Surgery near Burien, WA.