A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Gonzalez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Tulio Gonzalez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco T. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Marco Gonzalez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marco Gonzalez practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.