A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Uribe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Uribe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marco Uribe practice?
- Dr. Marco Uribe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Uribe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.