Dr. Marco Uribe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Uribe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017

Wonderful doctor!

January 10th, 2017

Best dr ever

Love dr uribe and his office staff, great bedside Maner and truly listens your concerns and questions...

May 6th, 2016

Patient

Great Doctor very attentive and does a complete workup. Best doctor I've been to in a very long time. Knows his medicine and is very current with womens treatment issues.

May 11th, 2014

Outstanding OB/GYN doctor

October 24th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Uribe

Dr. Uribe really cares about his patients and is willing to spend time listening and answering questions. The downside to that is the wait time is sometimes longer than expected, but his staff is usually good about updating on how long it will be before he is available. He works with high-risk pregnancies, so that also sometimes impacts the wait time, because he attending to a patient having a medical emergency. That being said, it is worth the wait. Dr. Uribe is intelligent, funny, caring, professional, and up-to-date on the latest medical advances. He has helped me with numerous medical issues, including adjusting a medication to one that would be paid for by my insurance. He's also an excellent surgeon, and I would trust him with any further gynecological procedures, if I ever need any in the future. I highly recommend Dr.Uribe and his staff.

August 30th, 2012

Stranded on the Tarmac!!

I waited 5 hours today to see Dr. Uribe today - no food, no water and screaming babies. It was awful. If you are having a baby - great! You will learn patience....but, if you are there for maintenance, pack a cooler, wear comfortable clothes and take a FULL day of vacation.

September 23rd, 2011

Dr. Uribe. Absolutely Phenomial!

My experience with Dr. Uribe is outstanding! As complications with my pregnancy increased so did my time talking out the problems with Dr. Uribe. He is excellent at explaining things in a way both my fiance and I could both understand. He was very persistant in asking if all of our questions were answered and made us feel as though we were his number 1 priority! Upon my first appointment I remember he told me he would be "honored" to have me as a patient. It was such a relief to be welcomed in such a kind, full hearted way. He is a brain full of knowledge and posesses a divine character beyond admirable. He offered every option (also providing me knowledge of their pros and cons) and left the rest for me to decide. I am so impressed, I will tell everyone I know about St. David's and Dr. Uribe!

March 28th, 2011

Courtesy and professionalism of office staff

I am very pleased with the dr and nurses, but the office staff was not honest about my writing the note between the nurse and me instead of contacting the interpreting services. The office said that contacting the interpreting svcs was no longer due to the high cost. They did not gain more effort to solve this. I decided to cancel the appt and would not be the patient anymore. I am sad that the office is not concerned about my communicating needs.

October 11th, 2010

Dr. Marco Uribe is Excellent

I've been a patient of Dr. Marco Uribe's for several years, and he is fantastic. Before him, I had been seeing another doctor for my annual gynecological exams, and this doctor seemed haphazard in his approach to a problem I was having. So, on a friend's recommendation, I switched to Dr. Uribe. I've been very happy with him. He is extremely thorough. He stays up-to-date on the latest medical knowledge. AND he has a great bedside manner. He performed emergency surgery on me last year when I had a cyst, and the results were excellent. I give him my highest recommendation!

April 6th, 2009

Best Austin OB/GYN

I love Dr. Uribe and his nurse practitioner, Julie Long! They have the best nursing staff and I always leave my prenatal visits calmer, informed and affirmed. I'm choosing a more 'natural' birth and pregnancy and Dr. Uribe always makes me feel comfortable, never judged. I'd recommend this practice to anyone seeking an experiences, open-minded, knowledgable OB/GYN.

May 22nd, 2017