A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marconi Abreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marconi Abreu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marconi Abreu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Abreu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- St Annes Hospital
- Steward St. Annes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marconi C Abreu MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marconi C. Abreu practice?
- Dr. Marconi Abreu has 1 office location.
Dr. Marconi Abreu practices Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists.