A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marconi Abreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marconi Abreu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Abreu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- St Annes Hospital
- Steward St. Annes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abreu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans