Dr. Marcos Amongero Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

He literally saved my life, I was so sad to hear of his death.

February 1st, 2013

Dont go to this office

The doctor was fine, wait was long, I felt less than valued, staff was rude and rushed me around. I won't go back.

July 28th, 2012

Disappointing

It was frustrating dealing with Dr Amongero's secretary to set up the appointment and then later try to ask a follow up question. Most of the times I called the office, I got forwarded to her voice mail. On at least one occasion, I never got a return call. I guess you need to hope that SHE considered your call important enough to return. This showed a lack of common courtesy.I am still deciding whether to have Dr Amongero perform surgery on me. On my office visit to see him, he spent adequate time with me but did not really explain or describe his surgery recommendation that well. I felt he should have used a model or diagram or even show me significant areas on my MRI and X-ray. I believe he is a good surgeon, but I'm just not 100% comfortable with him or his staff. I wonder how I would be treated after surgery and how hard it would be to contact someone if I have an important issue or question. Will I have to leave a voice message and hope for a return call?

May 12th, 2012

In a hurry!

I went to see doctor armongero for a back and neck problem. He was running late because of a earlier surgery. I had no problem with this. You have to expect long delays @ a doctors office. Came into room clicking s pen. Blurred out you don't need surgery. That's ok I didn't want surgery! I respond. Started to tell my problem cut me off wouldn't listen to me. I was a waste of his time! No money here! That's how I felt! No bed side manor! Very rude!!!!

February 7th, 2012

D. Anderson

Dr. Amongero was a godsend to me after back surgery ten days prior performed by a different doctor failed. He gave a much more accurate diagnosis and performed surgery right away. He spent a great deal of time on my case. I had severe degenerative arthritis, and my back was a mess. He saw me every day in the hospital, and his care was totally thorough and wonderful!I highly recommend Dr. Amongero. I won't go to anyone else!

October 11th, 2011

Fabulous Surgeon!

Dr. Amongero is amazing! Yes, you might have to wait a bit when you arrive for your appointment; however I would prefer to wait rather that be rushed through a very important appointment just so that he can remain timely. When it comes to surgery though he is quite the opposite! Took me in early and I was told by the hospotal staff that he typically runs ahead of schedule. In his words he just gets in there and gets down to business! He did wonderful things for me and I strongly reccommend him!

September 13th, 2011

Noncaring

I waited more than a month for a critical concern to get anappointment. I had to wait a full hour and half. I arrived on time and had my pre=appointment information packet filled out. The doctor and staff were robotic and uncaring. There was not one word of apology for making me wait so long, not one word. I conisder this signs of disrespect, lack of compassion, and greed. I feel that I cannot respect his medical opinion and am trying to find a good doctor.

October 30th, 2015