Learn more about Dr. Marcos Calderon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Calderon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Calderon, DO, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Calderon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calderon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcos Calderon practice?
Dr. Marcos Calderon practices Nuclear Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Anthony, TX and Canutillo, TX.
See El Paso Nuclear Medicine Physicians.