A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Calderon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Calderon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Calderon, DO, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Calderon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Calderon DO and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos Calderon practice?
- Dr. Marcos Calderon has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcos Calderon practices Nuclear Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Nuclear Medicine Physicians.