A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Charles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Charles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Charles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos A Charles MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos A. Charles practice?
- Dr. Marcos Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcos Charles practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.