Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcos Charles
Dr. Marcos Charles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in New Rochelle, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Charles is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, North Central Bronx Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcos Charles has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcos Charles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Maria Rodriguez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Thakor Rana
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi46