A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Daccarett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Daccarett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daccarett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Daccarett, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daccarett graduated from Facultad De Medicina. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daccarett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Daccarett MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcos Daccarett practice?
- Dr. Marcos Daccarett has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcos Daccarett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.