A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Daccarett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Daccarett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daccarett
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daccarett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Daccarett, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daccarett graduated from Facultad De Medicina. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daccarett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Daccarett MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcos Daccarett practice?
- Dr. Marcos Daccarett has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcos Daccarett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.