A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Esquenazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Esquenazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esquenazi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Esquenazi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esquenazi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Esquenazi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos B Esquenazi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Marcos B. Esquenazi practice?
- Dr. Marcos Esquenazi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marcos Esquenazi practices Nephrology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL and Miami, FL.