A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Fleiderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Fleiderman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleiderman graduated from Universidad De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleiderman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Benito Fleiderman MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcos B. Fleiderman practice?
- Dr. Marcos Fleiderman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcos Fleiderman practices Gastroenterology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Gastroenterologists.