A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Hazday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Hazday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Hazday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazday graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hazday has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Salvador Hazday MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos S. Hazday practice?
- Dr. Marcos Hazday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcos Hazday practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Internists.