A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Machado, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Machado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Machado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Eduardo Machado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos E. Machado practice?
- Dr. Marcos Machado has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcos Machado practices Family Medicine near Swartz Creek, MI.
See Swartz Creek Family Physicians.