Dr. Marcos Machado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcos Machado?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2015

An exceptional doctor that does not keep you waiting. Caring and compassionate with expertise.

Outstanding

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Not only is Dr. Machado and amazing physician he really adds the wow factor in pediatrics. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else. My son absolutely loves him. He is very soft-spoken, caring and very understanding of children, in a way that you don't expect from a doctor. He is also very down to earth. I can honestly say that I trust him whole heartedly, and I never question anything coming from him, which is so important when looking for a professional who is such a big part of your healthcare.

RN

Posted on March 28th, 2013

If you need a physician anytime soon, Dr machado is not the one. Can't see you for 2 months. Tried to find a new Doctor in our new area, called Dr Machado office who states, "We can not schedule a new patient for 6 to 8 weeks out". I can not wait for myself and my family to see a doctor for 2 months +. I guess I will keep looking-ugh!

President and CEO, Michigan Community VNA

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Macados for over 2 years now. I have always recieved personalized care and have been treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. He takes time to ask questions and is knowledgable regarding diagnostic and treatment plans. His practice is efficient and respectful and the individuals that work in the office are friendly and attentive.

Outstanding....

Posted on October 1st, 2012

EXCELLENT

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I really like Dr. Machado. He makes me feel cared about, listened to, and not rushed; and I'm quite a talker and question asker. He responds with respect and has a kind, gentle and professional nature about him. So far, he's given me great care, and I would gladly recommend him to other people. He has a new staff now, and I like them. Seems like they try to treat you with respect, even when things get a little harried for them, with patients coming in, calls coming in, follow-ups to make, etc. I've been with this office through at least 4 other doctors, and I'd have to say, I like Dr. Machado the best overall.

Excellent

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr. Machado and his staff are some of the best I have seen. I am 48 years old and have had many of issues and they are always curtious and efficiant.

ecellent

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Very good doctor!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

The staff is very friendly. The Doctor is very professional and thorough on solving our problems. I liked the fact that his office is up to date using computers to fax in prescriptions. I have no problems bringing my children to my appointments, He teats them very nice and interacts with them. My wife and I hope to keep this doctor for a very long time!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017