Dr. Marcos Ortega MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Pensacola, FL

3.8

January 10th, 2017
VERY COMPASSIONATE
l believe you will not find a more excellent surgeon or understanding doctor. He did a magnificient job on my tummy. He is second generation in practice with his father. Dr. Marcos' staff is excellent.

December 19th, 2016
whack Job of a surgery
My Breast reduction is a mess..... he really messed me up. CANNOT FIND A FITTING BRA SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON BRAS!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO PAD MY BRAS JUST SO THE CAN FIT

October 12th, 2016
Good experience
Doctor Marcos Ortega was good and felt like he

July 7th, 2015
Others said things about office; but I thought the talent and experience was more important as was his knowledge of medical procedure. Spent additional time with me when he noticed I was concerned about an issue.

January 29th, 2014
The opposite of a trusted doctor...
Was recommended to us by Sacred Heart (found out later this is mostly due to politics within the medical community). We saw him and yes...the offices are disgusting...but that isn't my beef. Our son has a cleft palate and he told us it was only in the soft palate. Told us 3-6 weeks recovery. Told us it would need to happen before the 1st birthday...the problem? All the reading and medical advice from other doctors in this area and online contradicted what he said. Not only that but apparently he only performs (according to his own staff) 2-3 cleft palate repairs/year so he's hardly focusing on this. Lastly, he's had to reschedule several appointments with us, some while we were sitting waiting for 45 minutes with an infant waiting to find he was just late. Was just a horrible overall experience. But we kept at it because we felt he might be the best for a reason. Till we met with a few other surgeons who do far more per year, don't have the track history with complaints that he does (do some searches, ask some friends), and are far more competent. We found out our son actually has a cleft palate issue with the hard and soft palate, not just soft as Dr. Ortega mentioned. That means we might have to get another surgery that he just failed to notice....a surgeon...failed to notice. There are better doctors in Pensacola, don't waste your time here folks.

April 24th, 2012
Dr. Marcos Ortega:Dr. M did a bi-lateral mastectomy on me for cancer and not only did he do a visually eautifl job, but his compassion and sense of humor gave me the ability to go through the entire situation; to include reconstruction. I would highly recommend him to anyone finding themselves faced with breast cancer. In ending if you ever have any questions he is always there!Thank always...

February 24th, 2012
Not going back, ever
Total time at the office- 2 and a half hourstotal time with dr - 5 minutes His buidling is disgusting, dirty, old and falling apart. Ugly orange 70's chair in exam room was broken as was pretty much everything.

February 11th, 2011
The Wigle's Give 4 Stars to Dr. Marcos Ortega!
He was excellent with our baby. He came highly recommended from a surgeon who we trust completely, and Dr. Ortega did not let us down.