A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Rejtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rejtman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rejtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rejtman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rejtman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Rejtman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos Rejtman practice?
- Dr. Marcos Rejtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcos Rejtman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors and Hialeah Geriatric Doctors.