Dr. Marcos Rothstein Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Marcos Rothstein?

Posted on January 10th, 2016

This man is possibly the BEST kidney doctors in the world! Hero to me, my father, and my father's father. He also saved my best friends sisters cousins neighbor who had the worst kidney stone problem you can imagine! Three years later, he remains stone free when all the other "doctors" said he would have to just live in misery every few months. No more peeing blood, no more unrelenting back pain for him. I also heard he trained Dr Max Glaser, in Kansas City! Another one of the best of the best!!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr. Rothstein provided treatment which untimately resulted in my remission from membranous glomerulonephropathy. I had previously had two other nephrologist who were little help at all. Dr. Rothstein is very knowledgeable and he explains things to me very well. He is not intimidated by a patient with lots of questions.

Kept me alive for 20+ years

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Dr. Rothstein has been my lifeline for more than half of my life. He is dedicated to his patients and I trust him with all of my heart - or should I say kidney!!

Posted on September 5th, 2017