Best in my lifetime-and I've seen a lot of doctors. show details Best in my lifetime-and I've seen a lot of doctors.
by Sherrie Alleman on Feb 23rd, 2015

Best Dr EVER. Diagnosis skills and bedside manner are unequaled to none.

Recommended. show details Recommended.
Apr 2nd, 2012

Fixed my warts.Lowered my anxietyThinned my blood pressureImproved health through lifestyke changesNatural healing and health methodsMedicated as necessarySense of humor.

Mar 10th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Siqueiros for about twelve years, and I feel I am really lucky to have him as my doctor. Dr Siqueiros takes a lot of time listening to my questions and concerns and I have never felt rushed. He takes the time to explain things thoroughly. He comes across as someone who is genuinely interested and concerned about my well-being. I can email him whenever I have a question and he always answers promptly. I am happy to say that my husband and two sons go to him also.

I am so happy I found Dr. Siqueiros! show details I am so happy I found Dr. Siqueiros!
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Siqueiros is a perfect physician! I have been his patient for at least 10 years and have been very satisfied. He is very well educated and firm in his advice, while at the same time being friendly and putting me at ease. He is prompt answering my e-mails which I appreciate. I highly recommend him!Virginia

by Kirstie on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr Siqueiros is the best doctor that I have ever had. I have been his patient over 10 years. He is easy to contact (through email) and is always there to help me out.