A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Soloman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Soloman is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloman graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soloman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc M Soloman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Soloman practice?
- Dr. Marc Soloman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Soloman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.