Learn more about Dr. Marc Soloman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Soloman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soloman
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soloman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloman graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soloman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc M Soloman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Soloman practice?
- Dr. Marc Soloman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Soloman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.