A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Zaragoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcos Zaragoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaragoza
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zaragoza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaragoza graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Zaragoza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Juan Zaragoza DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos J. Zaragoza practice?
- Dr. Marcos Zaragoza has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcos Zaragoza practices Family Medicine near Tamarac, FL.