Learn more about Dr. Marcos Zuazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuazu
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Zuazu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Zuazu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuazu graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Zuazu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcos Antonio Zuazu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcos A. Zuazu practice?
- Dr. Marcos Zuazu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcos Zuazu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.