A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcos Zuazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcos Zuazu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuazu graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Zuazu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuazu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans