Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 18th, 2015

Saved my life when I was in the hospital.

Apr 23rd, 2015

The best Doctor I have.

Mar 13th, 2015

One of the greatest doctors I have.

Very, very good doctor! show details Very, very good doctor!
Jun 9th, 2014

Expert in critical and pulmonary care. Any office wait caused by a critical care need.

Worse off show details Worse off
by F. on Nov 27th, 2013

My opinion: Went to see him...he didn't take my conditon seriously and just basically left me with little direction when I was so unhealthy and NEEDED care but he didn't seem to put any effort into doing anything productive. He was pretty rude too. The office was also not clean in my opinion...definitely not the worst part but I definitely value doctors who don't put cleanliness as a low priority. I saw a different doctor and he took the situation much more seriously and was able to help more than hurt.

Aug 18th, 2012

This fabulous doctor actually apologized for keeping me waiting for one of my appointments. He gives his patient all the time she needs, explains very clearly. Top drawer medical man. Cute, too.

Bad bedside manner show details Bad bedside manner
Jun 28th, 2011

This doctor is terrible went to see my mom in the hospital she was very sick all she did was ask exactly about her condition and he said i already told you funny thing was she was out of it from meds the first time then he told her she reminded him of his mother n law.Then he told nurse to tell her to find someone else. she is 87 years old and did nothing to him bottom line he is a jerk.

May 4th, 2011

tough to get an appointment within a reasonable time if not urgent. Once in, he's great! Nice, caring doctor.