Dr. Marcus Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Allen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Allen?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 30th, 2016

Dr. Marcus Allen is Top Notch and a Real Professional

Dr. Marcus Allen is a Retina Specialist and eye surgeon. I was sent to him by Key Whitman Eye Center to examine the retina in my left eye on a Wednesday afternoon. He immediately found that my retina was about 80 % detached and immediately told me that I would need to have surgery with him on Friday...two days later. He did a very good job explaining to me the procedure without scaring me. He left the scary details out and I am glad he did. He performed the surgery as planned with a follow up the next day. I have continued to go back for follow up visits as I do believe him to be extremely thorough. The surgery went well and I left the surgery without pain and never once experienced pain or discomfort during the entire ordeal. I am very pleased with Dr. Allen's skill, bedside manner, and the overall outcome. I highly recommend him should you need a retina specialist.

December 14th, 2014