A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Allen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Lamkin Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Marcus Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Allen practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.