Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mr show details Mr
by Rod R on Mar 6th, 2013

His practice is what one can consider conveyor belt medicine for profit not to get the care needed, as it was a very crowded, and filthy dirty room of waiting patients about 25, managed by a very uneducated militant staff, I over heard some patients complain they wait over an hour each time, myself on this first appointment waited two. Finally after two separate tactless assistant screenings, I saw the doctor. He was rushed, non engaging, does not listen to the real issues, promotes medicine for sale, and told me nothing new I did not already know about my condition, even though symptoms show it got worse. He said to come back in a month, you bet I will find a real doctor to go to next time. I wasted three hours there already, I am sure my insurance will be billed very nicely.

Laser Retinopathy show details Laser Retinopathy
Nov 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Allen with leaking blood vessels in my retinas due to diabetes. Both retinas, esp. by right one were swollen. As a result of laser treatments (not to much at one time) and medicine, my retinas have returned to normal. Despite his very busy practice, Dr. Allen is very personable. I thank him for my eyesight.

Eased my fears show details Eased my fears
by Vicki Patsdauter on Jul 7th, 2010

Dr. Allen was knowledgeable and almost anticipated my questions before I asked them. He was pleasant and reassuring.