Dr. Marcus Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Allen?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Allen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2016

Highly recommended physician

We were referred to Dr. Allen as my husband had a detached retina. The waiting room was full when we got there but our wait was only 20 minutes. His staff takes on a lot of the tests and questions but everything is in the computer and Dr. Allen seems comfortable with the overall info when he gets to you. He was very detailed on what the procedure would be and very helpful when advising the family after surgery was over. Followup visits were the same and he always seemed to care about the condition of the patient. On our first followup visit he discovered my husbands other retina had detached so we went through the whole thing again a week later. We are into our 5th year afterwards and my husbands eyesight is perfect! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 7th, 2013

Mr

His practice is what one can consider conveyor belt medicine for profit not to get the care needed, as it was a very crowded, and filthy dirty room of waiting patients about 25, managed by a very uneducated militant staff, I over heard some patients complain they wait over an hour each time, myself on this first appointment waited two. Finally after two separate tactless assistant screenings, I saw the doctor. He was rushed, non engaging, does not listen to the real issues, promotes medicine for sale, and told me nothing new I did not already know about my condition, even though symptoms show it got worse. He said to come back in a month, you bet I will find a real doctor to go to next time. I wasted three hours there already, I am sure my insurance will be billed very nicely.

November 1st, 2012

Laser Retinopathy

I was referred to Dr. Allen with leaking blood vessels in my retinas due to diabetes. Both retinas, esp. by right one were swollen. As a result of laser treatments (not to much at one time) and medicine, my retinas have returned to normal. Despite his very busy practice, Dr. Allen is very personable. I thank him for my eyesight.

July 7th, 2010

Eased my fears

Dr. Allen was knowledgeable and almost anticipated my questions before I asked them. He was pleasant and reassuring.

June 22nd, 2016