Dr. Marcus Aquino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Aquino?

Crohn's Disease

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

January 25th, 2017

I just love love love this doctor and his staff. He makes me feel so comfortable and the staff is so friendly I would recommend anyone needing surgery to come here.

I was diagnosed with a thrombosed hemorrhoid and called Dr Aquino's office and was set up an appoinment for the very next morning. I was so nervous but the staff made me feel so safe and assured me if I needed them all I had to do was make a phone call and I had a few issues just where I had questions and they helped me through my healing process. Thanks Dr Aquino Rene Elizabeth and Crystal

September 15th, 2016

Dr, Aquino is an angel, we love him and his staff. I would highly recommend any of my family or friends to him that may encounter the need for his specialty. He is an old school physician who appreciates his patients, he gives you all the time you may need. He is not a modern, take your money, possibly give you 5 minutes of him time kind of doctor. On our first visit for a consultation on a colostomy reversal, he spent 1-1/2 hours with us in his office, during the visit he requested the notes on the previous emergency surgery that had occurred one year before, talked personally with my husbands cardiologist and explained what he would be able to do. He was confident in his ability to repair my husband back to his normal capabilities. After explaining what he would do, he then proceeded to examine my husband in an exam room..extremely thorough. We scheduled the surgery I believe about a month from that date, due to getting clearances from our cardiologist. He has an absolutely wonderful bedside manner. We owe our future livelihood to him. His staff was very efficient and helpful in every way. If I could give him 10 stars I would!

August 10th, 2016

The office was very clean. Office staff was very compassionate and easy to work with. The doctor took his time and listened to my problems and even called my doctor while I was there to get my correct history.

August 4th, 2016

He took his time with me and made sure I understood what was going on and what was going to take place. He was very gentle. The office was very clean. His staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

April 10th, 2014

The Doctor Who Wears Cowboy Boots----Even with Scrubs!

Don't be fooled by the boots! Dr. Marcus Aquino is a friendly, compassionate, caring doctor. These traits are evident from the beginning. Even more important, he is so knowledgeable about his specialty and possesses the techniques necessary to apply the knowledge. The staff he employs in his office exhibit the same traits. The patient is made to feel welcome throughout the experience, whether a one time visit or several visits. i appreciated being able to get an appointment in a timely manner and having all my questions answered as well as an explanation of the procedure. I am very grateful that I found Dr. Aquino. The care I received was tops. I will definitely return should I have any problem in his area of expertise. I would recommend him highly to any friend or family member who needed his expertise to cure a problem.

March 20th, 2014

The Hurt Is Over

The office over view is very clean with outstanding respectful staff with great attitudes. The parking was roomy for my big f350 truck and the over view of the outside surroundings seem safe. What I would tell anyone having Colon issues is seek help quickly. I would chose this doctor again as I did this time and with all respect he knows his work and the human body functions. He explains it all in details of every step before the surgery. I find this to be very comforting. Dr. Marcus helped me and got me back on my feet, back to work and answered every question I asked. Thank you Dr. Marcus!

March 4th, 2014

Awesome Doctor

I thought I was going to die from the pain I was in! After being mis-diagnosed at Kelsey-Seabold with minor Hemrroids and after a year of the worst pain in my life, I was lucky enoufg to find Dr. Aquino. Within minutes he knew exactly what my problem was and within a week had me in surgery! I cant thank Dr. Aquino enough for changing my life back to normal!! Recover is rough, but well worth the pain. Dr. Aquino is down to earth and treats you like a friend more than a client. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering surgery. His staff is also great and you know they really care about you and what your going thru! Make sure you do your homework before choosing another surgeon, I did and I feel I got the BEST! Thanks again Dr. Aquino and your stall for getting me back to normal!!

May 11th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Aquino and Staff!!

Dr. Aquino and his staff have made an awesome effort to ensure my comfort during every appointment. On the days leading up to my surgery, all questions where answered. The staff was even kind enough to answer all my mother's question over the phone. On my surgery day I felt so welcomed and they diffenatly put my nerves at ease. Thank you Dr. Aquino for everything you have done and being gentle with such a sensitive subject. And thank you staff for being so welcoming!

September 1st, 2011

Fixed my problems

One year later I no longer have colorectal issues thanks to Dr. Aquino's fissure repair surgery. I was in so much pain and he alieveated all of it. The month or so after the surgery was rough but I was able to get through that and have had no problems ever since then. He was very friendly and great at explaining everything. I highly recommend him

February 22nd, 2010

Diagnosed my probelm immediately; followed up with a procedure to provide relief and remedy the situation; offered follow-up. Very pleased with the result.

June 10th, 2009

Dr. Aquino is the most caring Dr. that I know. He is professional but yet he feels like a friend. His staff is also very courteous.

May 15th, 2009

I had hemorrhoid bleeding and pain for many years. Dr. Aquino quickly checked the problem and fixed my problem with a procedure in his office. My symptoms have disappeared and I am able to get back to my job of driving a truck long distances. I had no insurance and Dr. Aquino charged me a reasonable cash price. His staff is very professional.