Obstetrician & Gynecologist

11307 FM 1960 Rd W
Ste 210
Houston, TX 77065
281-807-0111
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Do NOT go to Mr. Barnett  |  show details
by Disappointed on Jul 16th, 2014

Worst Doctor Ever! Rude, harsh and unattentive. BEWARE, I read others negative reviews and went to him anyway against better judgement because of the convient location. BIG MISTAKE!

by Kami Ellis on Nov 13th, 2013

I will never go to this Doctor again.... I am 40 years old.... Already have 2 kids and wanted to get my tubes tied because I had a miscarriage in July and I really dont need anymore child... He refused to tie my tubes and told me it was because My layers of fat are thick... Basically told me I am too fat... I weigh 260lbs and I know people that are bigger than me that got their tubes tied... he suggested Essurance birth control however I explained my insurance covers tubals at 100% but only covers Essurance at 80% and he still refused!

Aug 14th, 2012

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Barnett. All throughout my pregnancy, I never had any fears, even though I had a high risk pregnancy, and I owe it all to Dr. Barnett. I had to have a last minute C-section, but something told me that everything was okay. From day one, I trusted Dr. Barnett. So as soon as he told me that a C-section was the way we had to go, I was surprisingly okay with it. I truely believe it was because of him. I even remember prepping for the surgery and Dr. Barnett leaned over and said "Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay, I will take care of you." As soon as he said that, I felt comforted. All and all, Dr. Barnett is the best doctor out there. I wouldn't ever go to any other doctor!

by pickygirl on Mar 9th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr.Barnett is such a real person as well as a great doctor! My first baby was delivered by another doctor who left me with a very uncomfortable episiotomy scar. Not only did Dr.B do a fine job delivering my second son, he also repaired my scar. He now does cosmetic surgery and I wouldn't have anyone else do my tummy tuck! I can't wait to put on a bikini again!!

by nurse k on Nov 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great doctor! He delivered my first and only baby, knowledgeable and caring.

Apr 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very personable and caring doctor. Office is in same building as Cy-Fair hospital, making transitions easy. Dr. Barnett has over 15 years experience.