Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome Physican show details Awesome Physican
by V. Singleton-Adams on May 31st, 2016

Dr MarcusBarnett will be delivering my 2nd child which is my baby #4, his bed side manner is awesome, he is patient and takes time to listen and anwser all your questions. He delivered my daughter 2 years ago and my husband and I are looking forward to him delivering our son soon! I would recommend Dr Marcus Barnett to any woman I know for all their ON GYN needs!

May 16th, 2016

Dr. Barnett took time and discribe everything to my daughter and I about her pregnacy.

May 9th, 2016

I had a three hour wait even with an appointment.

Ms Perez show details Ms Perez
by Ms. Perez on Mar 3rd, 2016

Staff was very friendly and Dr. took his time to explain my issues and what my options were.

Jun 3rd, 2015

Very disappointed with level of care

Feb 18th, 2015

I was forced to come back in and have a "consultation" when the information could have easily been relayed to me via phone or mail like it has been by other doctors. By doing so I also had to pay another $30 office visit and to make it worse waited 2 hours for a simple 5 minute talk. My trust level for hem definitely went down after this.

Do NOT go to Mr. Barnett show details Do NOT go to Mr. Barnett
by Disappointed on Jul 16th, 2014

Worst Doctor Ever! Rude, harsh and unattentive. BEWARE, I read others negative reviews and went to him anyway against better judgement because of the convient location. BIG MISTAKE!

Aug 14th, 2012

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Barnett. All throughout my pregnancy, I never had any fears, even though I had a high risk pregnancy, and I owe it all to Dr. Barnett. I had to have a last minute C-section, but something told me that everything was okay. From day one, I trusted Dr. Barnett. So as soon as he told me that a C-section was the way we had to go, I was surprisingly okay with it. I truely believe it was because of him. I even remember prepping for the surgery and Dr. Barnett leaned over and said "Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay, I will take care of you." As soon as he said that, I felt comforted. All and all, Dr. Barnett is the best doctor out there. I wouldn't ever go to any other doctor!