A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Britton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Britton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Britton, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Britton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Britton has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Louis Britton MD is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus L. Britton practice?
- Dr. Marcus Britton has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Britton practices Nephrology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Nephrologists.