A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Buchanan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Buchanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Preston Buchanan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcus P. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Marcus Buchanan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Buchanan practices Pediatrics near Brigham City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Farr West, UT.
See Brigham City Pediatricians.