Dr. Marcus Button MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
great business
all ways answer my concerns, or got me to someone that could.

March 8th, 2017
Horrible
Victoria is a horrible provider and should be fired. She refused care to a disabled veteran. Told them they were not her problem and should go to the VA instead. Very combative, horrible attitude.

November 18th, 2015
very poor medical service
very poor service, staff were not concerned with my medical issues, there only concern was that they get their money, do your self a favor and find another doctor

October 9th, 2014
a Good place to be healthy or get that way
Lovely folks whom seem to care about what they do and how you are doing. Patient explanations and good care

May 25th, 2013
Finally a Practice that cares
The nurse practitioner I saw was amazing. She was able to diagnose a problem I had for years that no other doctor even cared to hear about! Everyone at this clinic was awesome. I send my entire family here and always have a great experience. I'm so grateful that we have a family practice in town that actually cares. Very competent.

October 6th, 2012
when i call and made my appointment i need to be seen for two differment reason. they daid that was fine. but when i was seen they told me they only have 15 min per visti and didn't have time!

October 27th, 2011
good doctor, bad staff
When i went to Dr button he was a great doctor, very nice. I got pregnant and he was my doctor my first pregnancy. He also was my babies doctor for 2 years. But his staff are not very knowledgeable, they charged me and not my insurance then said it was too late to go back and that i owed $80 and my kids couldn't be seen till i paid it. And they had a appt that day! The nurses were OK, not that great and it took a while sometimes to get it. Dr button though called me once on a Sunday! just to let us know about our lab results and prescribed medication for me and my kids immediately. I really liked him, too bad his staff sucked and had a bad medical billing person (who always changes) or i would not of left.

October 27th, 2011
Poor servicevice
My pharmacy was told it had been 2 years since I had been in. I am a regular patient. The receptionist hung up on me the 2nd time I called back after being on hold 7 minutes the previous time I called. They have turnover in staff and administration like you wouldn't believe, and they wonder why... The receptionist told me several different things each time I called...it was bizarre..she obviously didn't know what she was talking about and kept making things up.

June 30th, 2011
Worst Doctor I've Ever Been To!
I've never actually seen him, probably because, as another reviewer has noted, I'm not a pregnant woman. There is nothing I can add to the already numerous negative comments that have been made about him and his practice except to say that I emphatically agree with all of them.

April 22nd, 2011
Big Joke
This doctors office needs to be shut down and run out of business. Repeatly wasted my families time and money.

March 26th, 2011
Horrible
practitioners change very frequently. you never know who you are going to get and you also dont get test results back unless you call them multiple times and then schedule an appointment to see them, took 4 weeks to get labs back....and paid so they could tell me they were normal. since casey left you will be hard pressed to find anyone there who will try to help you without a million follow up appts...

March 25th, 2011
No recomendation from me
They where out of Nitrogen to do a planter wart. Got charged $60 anyway. Went in 2 weeks later and they where out of nitrogen again to do the job luckly the doctor didn't see me otr I would have been charged $60 again. Seems very dishonest practice and very money hungrey. Would not recommend this place to anyone