A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Cabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Cabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Cabay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center-DeWitt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Esker Cabay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus E. Cabay practice?
- Dr. Marcus Cabay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Cabay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Davenport Radiologists.