Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Chen
Dr. Marcus Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health, Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Chen has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...