A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Cornwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Cornwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornwall
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornwall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cornwall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus H Cornwall DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus H. Cornwall practice?
- Dr. Marcus Cornwall has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Cornwall practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.