A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Cornwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Cornwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornwall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornwall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cornwall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus H Cornwall DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus H. Cornwall practice?
- Dr. Marcus Cornwall has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Cornwall practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.