A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Cornwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Cornwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cornwall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornwall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus H. Cornwall practice?
Dr. Marcus Cornwall practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.