A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Crouther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Crouther is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Crouther, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouther graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crouther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- North Metro Med Ctr
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus A Crouther MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Crouther practice?
- Dr. Marcus Crouther has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Crouther practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Primary Care Doctors.