Learn more about Dr. Marcus Crouther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Crouther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crouther
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Crouther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Crouther, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouther graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crouther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- North Metro Med Ctr
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus A Crouther MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Crouther practice?
- Dr. Marcus Crouther has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Crouther practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Primary Care Doctors.