A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Crouther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Crouther is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Crouther, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouther graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crouther has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Anthony Crouther MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Crouther practice?
- Dr. Marcus Crouther has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Crouther practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX and Fort Smith, AR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.