A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Crouther is Excellent. Dr. Crouther has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Crouther, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouther graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crouther has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crouther accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Crouther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Crouther practice?
Dr. Marcus Crouther practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, TX and Little Rock, AR.
See Texarkana Family Physicians and Texarkana Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Crouther, Dr. Marcel Crouther, Dr. Marcelino Crouther, Dr. Marcellus Crouther, Dr. Marcelo Crouther, Dr. Marco Crouther