A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus D'ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus D'ayala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus D'ayala, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. D'ayala graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'ayala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'ayala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus D. D'ayala practice?
Dr. Marcus D'ayala practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.