A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Degraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Degraw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Degraw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Degraw graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Degraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Degraw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus E. Degraw practice?
Dr. Marcus Degraw practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, and Emergency Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Emergency Physicians.