A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Degraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Degraw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Degraw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degraw graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Degraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Eber Degraw MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcus E. Degraw practice?
- Dr. Marcus Degraw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Degraw practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.