Dr. Marcus Degraw MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Grosse Pointe, MI

August 1st, 2015
Excellent doctor! The other docs are pretty amazing too!

January 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor! ! He has seen my boys for nearly 10 years.

January 12th, 2015
Compassionate, excellent doctor

May 8th, 2013
Love this office
My three daughters love this office!

February 8th, 2013
Kids love him
My daughter literally plays "Dr. DeGraw" at home. She wont stop talking about him and tells everyone she knows about him.

November 14th, 2012
He did not take my concerns seriously and literally said "who cares" twice during the visit. Completely unprofessional and rude.

June 28th, 2012
Horrible
Dr. Degraw's bedside manner was horrible. He misdiagnosed my daughter and was confident about his under diagnosis. My daughter ended up being hospitalized for four days after he was absolutely sure that she didn't have pneumonia. He was very arrogant. Not sure if that's just towards certain ethnicities or not. He was very cocky and again very very arrogant. I would not recommend this physician to any one... ever.

May 29th, 2011
Jeremy Mlynarek
Dr. DeGraw was not only on time but was extremely empathetic towards our needs. Lets just say that Jake has a great bill of health today!!! 5 Stars

February 18th, 2011
Finally found a great one
We have taken our kids to a couple of docs before and we liked them but moved and had to find a new one. We got a couple of recommendations for Dr. DeGraw from friends of ours and we are so glad to have found him!He is great with our kids and takes as much time as we need. He always tells me "you dont leave until you have all questions answered and are satisfied. The Macomb Twp office is great! Quiet and no wait ever. The office staff is awesome and the building is brand new. Lab and xray right next store and they are quick and friendly too.Cant say enough good things about Dr. DeGraw!!!

January 22nd, 2011
Beware
I have posted here several times and it keeps being deleted. I have had the same problem as the person below with child abuse. This is what this doctor looks at above anything else. Keep strong and fight for your kids. Beware of this doctor.

December 22nd, 2010
evil man
he is an awful doctor has a one track mind on diagnosing everything as child abuse. he has accused me and my husband of abusing our 3 month old we are currently battling our case in court and have lost custody of all are kids for the past 3 months. he's a home recker and has destroyed are family. he will get whats comming to him when we go to trial.
Doctor's Response

Actually, Dr. DeGraw testifies regularly on behalf of the defense. He currently has as many defense cases as prosecution cases if not more. Our office can provide more than 10-20 defense attorney recommendations to support his work in his field. BTW, we cannot post information about this case, however, the posting parent could post their name and allow everyone to follow the details of the case in court in the desire. Perhaps doing so, instead of posting anonymously would allow more fairness in this post. We think patients and potential patients will be smarter than listening to anonymous rants online.

September 10th, 2009
Office staff is great. Two offices to see him at and he lets me bounce from one to the other if I need to. He is partners will ALL the St. John specialists, so when my son needed to see the heart doctor he got me right in that same day! How is THAT for service. They were great too...Parking isnt the greatest at the Grosse Pointe office. He is also very busy so sometimes hard to see him, but he lets me email him when I have issues and he ALWAYS works me in!
Doctor's Response

I love patients to email me with questions or issues. Thanks for the comments. I do personally try to work everyone in as quickly as I can - most times that day or the day after IF I know about a scheduling issue.